COST OF CAMPING
$75 for the weekend
Camping Forms available here! All Reservations and payments must be made by 2:00pm Friday, September 6th. YOU MUST CALL TO RESERVE CAMPSITE (No phone call = no campsite)
To reserve a campsite contact Doug Borth at 612-802-4447. If you don't get through to him, please leave a message and he will get back to you.
CAMPING RULES & REGULATIONS
Campsites are 20’ X 40’. Please adhere to the following:
- One camper, trailer, tent, bus or any other camping unit per lot.
- Not more than one car or similar component of transportation per campsite.
- Campers will not be allowed on the grounds until 8:00 a.m. Friday September 6th. The gates will be manned and/or locked prior to 8 a.m. Friday, September 6th and close at 2 p.m. Friday September 6th due to heavy traffic of pullers entering the pit area.
- Campers MUST be out of their campsite by 12 p.m. Sunday, September 8th.
- Campsites DO NOT have any electrical hookups or utilities. Generators are allowed. There will be no electrical cords crossing the roads.
- Any towed unit must have working lights on ALL 4 corners.
- Fire lanes must be kept open at all times.
- All camping units must have adequate fire extinguishers.
- Trash must be put into trash cans or put into trash bags and placed along side the trash cans.
- All open fires must be contained in a fire ring (Not provided). This excludes charcoal grills.
- All camper units must maintain a distance of 10’ from the camper units next to it. This is a state law for emergency response
- Alcohol is allowed in the campground, however you must be 21 to consume alcohol, it’s the law.
- Restrooms and showers (with a fee) are available.
- Pets are permitted if kept on a leash and quiet.
- The management is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
- You MUST be 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult in order to camp. Anyone found to be breaking this rule will be asked to leave
- NO FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUND. IF YOU ARE FOUND WITH THESE, YOU WILL BE ESCORTED OUT IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUNDS.
- In the event of a medical emergency call 911. The address of the fairground is: 364 N Maple St, Ellsworth, WI 54011